- The schedule of registration, selection and declaration of the names of the children being granted admission would be notified in advance by the Principal of KCM Army Sr. Sec. School, Bhiwani.
- Prospectus along with Registration form and Admission Form would be made available by the School Office on payment of Rs. 400/- or may be downloaded from school website.
- Registration form, complete in all respects and accompanied by all required documents must be submitted to the School Office within the prescribed date.
- Attested copies of the following documents would be required to be submitted along with the application form for registration –
- For class I, certificate of proof of age in the form of a birth certificate issued by the authority competent to register births. This will include notified area committees like Municipal Corporation, extract about the date of birth from records of Village Panchayat, Military Hospital, or service records of defence personnel.
- For later classes, the date of birth recorded in the transfer certificate issued by a school recognized by the State Education Department would be accepted.
- The last date for admission and the competent authority to allow it will be as follows :
(a) Upto 31st July – Principal
- Open Days
All days of April and all working days of May are open for Admissions for all classes. For class XI July is also open for Admissions.
J.P. Malik Scholarship
KCM School organizes a scholarship in memory of its Founding Father Sh. J.P. Malik. Those pupils who gain this scholarship are known as the J.P. Malik’s Scholars, as although the scholarship was established by and developed by his Son, Sh. Aman Malik. This tradition continues today and our J.P. Malik’s Scholars are privileged to be able receive full concession in Fee and they are provided with Books also. The Scholars are chosen on the bases of their performance in the entrance exams and interviews and the scholarship lasts for the duration of their time at the school.